In addition to being fun, most of these games are an attractive alternative to standard coffee table fare like trays and oversized books. The dartboard would even look nice as part of a gallery wall, though admittedly, that would make it hard to actually use. Still, whether you love games or just need a small, entertaining change in your home, each of these games is sure to be enjoyed.
1. This Finnish dartboard is chic enough to hang in your living room. $52 at Kiosk.
2. A Cribbage board is enlivened by a shot of lemon yellow. $12 at Kelsey Drew’s Etsy Store.
3. This coffee table-ready memory game features Thomas Paul’s popular prints. $150 at Velocity Art and Design.
4. A pretty travel Backgammon set that would compliment both a summer cabin and a midcentury-influenced home in the city. $60 at The Backgammon Store.
5. Mark Asperheim’s lively Colorku game is based on Soduku and would look stylish on an end table. $34 at MOMA.
Images: as linked above