We're all busy, especially this time of year. That's why we love our One Minute Tip videos — they pack a lot of knowledge into a mere 60 seconds, so you can get more done and get on with your day. Here are some of our favorite nuggets of advice from 2014:
- How To Get Rid of Old (& New) Pet Odors
- The Clipboard Art Trick
- Grandpa Carl's Accordion Table Design for Tiny Spaces
- Fay's Tip to Renters
- Five Uses for the Clear Shoebox
- 3 Very Effective Ways to Spend 10 Spare Minutes
- How Living in the Present Helps You Get Organized
- How To Arrange Flowers Using Tape
- How to Build a Simple Planter Box
- The Smartest Ways to Give Away
→ Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2014 roundup!
From December 21 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.