Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Grady's room was inspired by the Mid-Century modern dresser that I had purchased years ago.
His room is modern, geometric, and colorful, while still being masculine and "cool". I think the mix of DIY projects, vintage finds, and modern decor make it the perfect hang out for our little man!
- Dresser: Kijiji find
- Crib: Walmart
- Chair: found at our local Government Surplus Store - I painted it and recovered it with Spoonflower fabric
- Bookshelf, Shelves, Metal Bucket, Coat hooks, Boxes, Sheepskin: IKEA
- Pouf: CB2
- Mobile and pendant banner: DIY
- Decals: Etsy shop UrbanWalls
- Giant "g": Etsy shop Edie's Lab
- Curtains: DIY (Spoonflower fabric)
- Tiered basket: Crate and Barrel
(Images: reader Lindsay)
• MY ROOM ARCHIVE
• SUBMIT A BABY OR KID'S SPACE