- David & Graham
- West Hollywood, CA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I like that it's as comfortable to hang out for one as it is for five or six. Some homes I see I wouldn't want to be in by myself, while others seem like you can't invite anyone over. It's really the perfect size.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- The biggest challenge was making designated areas without cutting off the space. I solved this by using low profile furniture and color so even though you're not consciously thinking about it, the energy is different in the living room versus the dining room, and there are no tall pieces blocking the light.
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are:
- Sounds simple but a sewing machine. I have a few chairs that need new cushions. I have the fabric and foam to make them but no sewing machine. That would be really helpful.