- San Francisco, CA
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I found some amazing 50's fabric from Brimfield market in Massachusetts which was an old lounge chair cover which I turned into cushion covers with a mushroom print and shades of green. That and my teal vintage swivel chair became my color focus. I used the teal and blues in my paintings.
- Colors used in my room
- Teal, aqua, grey, green, yellow
- Tips for using color successfully
- Choosing shades that sit well together and pairing them with neutrals. I also like to use a few carefully chosen pops too.
- Grant Young
Room for Color