Name: Grayson (7 months)
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
I adore every little detail of this nursery but the space still has plenty of room for us to make transitions that reflect Grayson's developing personality and all the art pieces he'll bring home from school eventually, and the things he'll need to explore life. I hope he'll be a musician like his daddy, so that definitely helped define the music theme a bit. ;)
I wanted lots of color and definitely achieved a few pops here and there with our yellow Jenny Lind crib and some orange accents, like the Longest Thread Turkish towel that I used as a throw. I got help from a local Knoxville, TN interior decorator fanatic, Arrington Russell, who helped calm the space with gray and white and really created a softer nursery aesthetic.
It was also important to both of us that the space be able to transition to a toddler room easily, so Arrington landed on the wall chalk board to help develop a play space later on and the band prints featuring the Avett Brothers and Edward Sharpe.
- Book shelves custom made by Jackie’s Toolbox
- White/gray customized stackable name blocks displayed in wall shelf from PamQCards on Etsy
- Drapes by Etsy store Drawstring
- Prints over the changing table by Status Serigraph
- Print above crib by Powerhouse Factories
- Dresser by Land of Nod - Monarch 6 Drawer Dresser
- Crib is a Jenny Lind crib
- Pottery Barn Bedding
- Re-purposed family heirloom chair
- Orange throw from Longest Thread
- White faux fur round area rug by Fur Accents
Thanks, Christina! Readers, visit Christina at Mouse In Your House.
• MY ROOM ARCHIVE
• SUBMIT A BABY OR KID'S SPACE
(Image credits: Mouse In Your House)