If you've got friends or family members who love their home, crafts and doing stuff with their hands, a fun how-to book could make the perfect gift. From books full of the basics of home repair to projects that help with aesthetics to books that tell you how to publish your own book, we've gathered a list of some of our favorite titles. And don't forget about yourself when book gift shopping!
1) D.I.Y. Design It Yourself by Ellen Lupton, $24.95
2) DIY Furniture: A Step-by-Step Guide by Christopher Stuart, $24.95
3) Indie Publishing:How to Design and Produce Your Own Book by Ellen Lupton, $24.95
4) Martha's Entertaining: A Year of Celebrations by Martha Stewart, $38.66
5) Pinhole Cameras: A DIY Guide by Chris Keeney, $18.95
6) LEED Materials: A Resource Guide to Green Building by Ari Meisel, Steven Winter, $40
7) Complete Do-It-Yourself Manual: Completely Revised and Updated $23.10
8) Same Place, More Space: 50 DIY Projects to Maximize Every Room in the House by Karl Champley, $24.95
9) Apartment Therapy's Big Book of Small, Cool Spaces by Maxwell Gillingham-Ryan, $19.80
What are your favorite DIY and how-to books? Have you ever given or received a how-to book as a gift? Let us know!
Images: As credited above.