Welcome to Escapes Month at Apartment Therapy! This month we are collecting up a. the design inspiration we bring home from afar and b. those places from afar that inspire our own homes. Here are five amazing reader escapes from the New York archives (all info below).
Join us by sending in your own pictures or links of DESIGN INSPIRATION from your escapes. In return, if we post you, we'll send you the Apartment Therapy t-shirt of your choice. Whether it's a summer place, a roof deck, a lake house, a hotel, a tent or a B&B in a foreign country, we're looking to share the touches, tips and inspiration that are brought home. Share your travel wealth. All info below...
Shown above, left to right:
- Cynthia's Oia Colors & Blue Santorini Escape in Greece
- Maxwell & Sara Kate's escape at Number 31, Leeson Close, Dublin
- Aad's Ramonchamp Farmhouse in Ramonchamp, France
- Alissa & Evan's Magical Ireland in Kenmare and Killarney
- Renee's Ek' Tun Rainforest Escape in Belize