It’s not too late to hang that Christmas stocking! Whether you want to adorn your mantle or gift to a loved one, Santa will surely appreciate the good taste and vibrant designs in one these winning Christmas stockings.
Everyone loves the thrill of the Christmas stocking — the grab-bag of small trinkets, mix of small gifts and useful necessities is always a joy on Christmas morning. Also a great gift idea for that new couple who just moved in together or a recent college grad who’s out on their own. Check out these sources for stockings in great colors and patterns.
1. Suzani Stockings, $75 via Circa Trade
2. Stockings in Kelly Wearstler’s fabrics, $45 at Plum Cushion
3. Pentridge Stocking, $39 at Jack Willis
4. Woolen Stockings, $64 at Garnet Hill
5. Reindeer in the Headlights, $35 via krissaann
6. Farmhouse Stockings, $35 at The Swell Company
7. Stocking from 1940’s Quilt, $28 at Sunlight Creations (via Re-Nest)
8. Red Houndstooth Stocking, $85 at Rogues Gallery
MORE CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS
• Etsy Finds: Eco-Friendly Christmas Stockings
• Vintage Quilts turned Christmas Stockings