During this wonderful week of wallpaper, many of you have expressed your opinion of wallpaper. While some of you loved all of the wallpaper, a lot of you were turned off by it because you're either renting and can't use it — or you've recently moved into a home that's filled with dreadfully dated wallpaper. Well, we've got you covered too.
If you're unfortunate enough to be dealing with the removal of wallpaper, our hearts certainly go out to you. It can be an extremely annoying time and any relationship is stronger by the end of it. Here are some of our most useful posts on the topic of removing wallpaper:
• How To: Remove Wallpaper / Hang Drywall
• Hot or Not? Painting Over Textured Wallpaper
• How To: Make Removable Fabric Wallpaper
• Question: Your Best Wallpaper Removal Methods
• Good Questions: Best Way to Paint Over Bad Wallpaper?
What are you tips and tricks to the wonderful art of removing wallpaper?
Images as linked above