I recently saw my friend's honeymoon pictures from Greece and was in awe of the unique Mediterranean style that defines the area. Every interior is bright and breezy. It's a look many aspire to recreate in other parts of the world, but no one does it quite like the Greeks. If you're not lucky enough to own a home in Greece, you can get a similar look by following a few simple rules. Often, Greek interiors have large open windows and the furnishings are sparse and light. The character is derived from the rustic architecture and the interaction between the outside and the inside.
Here are some inspiring Greek interiors from past Apartment Therapy posts:
• Going Greek: Klismos Chairs
• Greek Vacation Home on Mykonos
• Small Space Ideas from a Greek Villa
• Greek Cottages by Dimitris Tsitouras & David Hicks
• Paola Navone's Greek Island Getaway
Images: as linked above