Living Local doesn’t have to mean never leaving your home. In fact, a great way to stay local without missing your well-deserved getaway is to go camping! Here’s a packing list of great green items to help you enjoy your trip.Top Row
- Big Agnes Salt Creek 2 Tent, a backpacking tent made with mainly recycled components and fabrics, $350.
- Big Agnes Diversion Recycled Insulated Air Core Sleeping Pad, 100% recycled polyester shell, 100% recycled insulation and a recycled aluminum valve, $95.
- Marmot EcoPro +30 Sleeping Bag features 100% recycled fabrics and 80% recycled insulation, $159.
- Coleman Classic 2-Burner Stove, $80.
- REI Lookout 40 Day Pack, ade largely out of 100% recycled PET bottles, $65
- FSC Certified Folding Beach Chair, $140
- Simple Vegan & Recycled Sandals, $30 - $85.
- Tricod Black Solar Powered Camping Lantern, >$27.80.
- Sardine Can Survival Kit, $13.
- Badger USDA Certified Organic Unscented Sunscreen SPF 30, $16.