For those who want to spend their money on green goods in the Windy City, the choices keep multiplying. Green stores are springing up that focus on recycled, healthy, fair trade, and/or vintage products. We've profiled a number of these shops, each with a different approach to what it means to be green.
Building Supply Stores
Home Decor and Accessories
Markets, Grocers, and Farms
This is just a small selection of green businesses in Chicago. For more complete listings, click through the following links.
• Green Stores in Chicago on Marketplace
• Vintage Stores in Chicago on Marketplace
• Salvage Shops in Chicago on Marketplace
• Do we have an address or listing wrong? Send us an email and let us know!
• Have we missed your favorite green Chicago spot? Send us an email and ask us to add it to the guide!
Photo: The White Attic by Sarah Coffey