One of the best changes we ever made in our apartment was the switch to green cleaning products. If you haven't yet converted to eco-friendly cleaners, it's time to look into it. Those doing the Fall Cure will be green-cleaning their homes. It just feels better.
We used to have a tiny room in our apartment that made us sick every time we cleaned it. There was very little ventilation and when we dusted the surfaces and cleaned the glass, we'd always feel woozy. After we started using Method wood cleaner and Mrs. Meyers window spray, we stopped feeling sick. It was surprising how strongly that little change affected us.
It makes us feel a little silly to think of how we were making ourselves sick, but like most problems the solution seems more obvious in retrospect.
Green Cleaning Products We Recommend:
• Bon Ami for the bathroom
• Mrs. Meyers for all-purpose cleaning
• Method for all-purpose cleaning
• Seventh Generation for laundry and bathroom
• Caldrea for laundry and dish soap
• White vinegar and water for glass
• Baking Soda to absorb odors