Happy Saturday! Don't worry—we're not going to make you get out of your PJs just yet. Pour yourself another cup of coffee and take a scroll through our hot posts from this past week. You just might learn something new, particularly if you've ever wanted to know how to make your own indoor compost bin, where to look for stylish, mindfully-made alternatives to the futon, or what to think about all those tiresome green buzzwords.
• Our top posts this week!
• How To Make Sprouts from Lentils
• Why Sustainability Is Boring and Merely Consuming Less Misses the Point
• How To Make Your Own Wood Polish
• Living With Less: Week 3: Linen Closets
• How To Make Your Own Indoor Compost Bin
• How To Green Clean the Grout in the Bathroom
• Before & After: Modern Wood Slat Fence
• George Bernard Shaw's Rotating Writer's Shed
• How To Green Clean Moldy Shoes
• How To Green Clean Grease from Kitchen Counters
• How To Green Clean and Organize Your Pantry
• Say It With Love: Handmade Prints, Part II
• Where Can I Buy Lids for Empy Tin Cans?
• Modern, Mindful Alternatives to the Futon