September means cooler weather, back to school, and here on Re-Nest, the handmade home! This time last year we offered tips to help you start your own handmade business, delved into the history of cork, and discussed the ills of air fresheners. Check out all these posts and more from this time last year!
• Tips for Starting Your Own Handmade Business
• Afraid of Needles? 7 No-Sew Projects For Your Home
• Textile Museum Shop: Handmade Home Décor
• Etsy Finds: 10 Handmade Tabletop Accessories
• Yes, It's Possible: Handmade Homes (Green Architect)
• The Natural Cork Story: Cork is a Crop
• How Bad Are Air Fresheners for the Environment?
• Fall Project: Make Your Own Jute Baskets
• 28 Household Uses for Salt
• 10 Ways to Live Green In Your Dorm Room
• Hot Tip: Remove Tarnish with Salt, Flour, and Vinegar!
(Images: see linked posts for full image credits)