1. Energy Logs: Energy Log briquettes are man made from recycled mill waste. They're produced using a machine that compresses the wood fiber under extreme pressure which, in turn, causes the natural lignin in the wood fiber to liquify and form a "log" or "briquette" of very high density. There are NO ADDITIVES in Energy Logs, just natural fir and larch wood fiber.
2. Java Logs: As the name implies, this log is made of coffee grounds which have more energy capacity than cordwood when combusted. Java Logs divert 12 million pounds of coffee grounds from landfills per year, emits up to 78% less carbon monoxide and up to 66% less creosote than cordwood fires and features renewable all natural-based waxes.
3. Terracycle Fire Logs: In the past, because of wax’s unsuitability as a material in the making of new paperboard products, millions of wax coated cardboard boxes were tossed into already overflowing landfills. Now TerraCycle has repurposed these boxes into a hot-burning, cleaner fire log.
4. Eco Logs: Eco Fire Logs by ShredMaster Ltd are an innovative new product that replaces the need to burn wood in your fireplace. Made entirely from recycled cardboard, Eco Fire Logs are environmentally friendly and clean.
5. Clean Flame Fire Logs: Clean Flame uses a closed loop recycling process utilizing 100% recycled food-grade waxed old cardboard containers. It produces 86% less creosote, 80% less carbon monoxide and 50% more heat per pound than oak.