Has anyone noticed how Halloween seems to have gotten bigger and bigger lately? There are entire stores dedicated to Halloween decorations. You can consume less and still have a happy Halloween! Here's how...
• Use nature to decorate- no need to go all out buying store-made skeletons, etc.
• Hand out recycled pencils or organic lollipops rather than the standard candy.
• Reverse trick-or-treat by handing back fair-trade chocolates.
• Reuse things around the house to create a costume.
• Use beeswax or soy candles to light up your pumpkins.
The rest of the top ten, more fun ideas, and links to resources from The Daily Green
Image via Good Housekeeping.