At the risk of sounding cheesy. . . I sometimes sit back and marvel at the wealth of incredible ideas out there. With so many smart, passionate folks who've got knowledge to share, it's nice to have a platform like TED Talks. Even better, there are a wealth of 'em (like the one above by 11-year-old Birke Baehr about our broken food system) dedicated to sustainable living choices.
Along with Birke Baehr, here are a couple of my latest favorite green-related TED Talks.
• Dan Phillips: Creative Houses from Reclaimed Stuff
• Natalie Jeremijenko: The Art of the Eco-Mindshift
What are yours?
• Dan Phillips and His Homes Made Out of Trash
• Al Gore's New Slideshow: Climate Change and Our Generational Mission
• Inspiration: 12-Cubed House
Via TED Talks.