Upon exploring a spectrum of new colors that washer dryers come in these days, we were especially inspired by one particular good looking washer in Kelly green. Our obsession with green slowly infiltrated other tech and accessories. Here's a roundup of our favorite green tech products, gadgets and of course, gorgeous cases to keep them in. Top Row
1. Lomography Diana Mini Camera & Flash in Fern Green: This camera uses 35mm film where you can attach the flash to give your photos a "washed in light" look. I'm kind of obsessed with Diana cameras and more so with this one in fern green.
2. Baggu Emerald Pouch: Everyone needs a key ring. This one is perfect for storing a set of earphones or a thumb drive.
3. Bag'N'Noun Bag: For a tablet or laptops like the MacBook Air or Ultrabook, this canvas bag is a cute "napsac" to hold lighter tech in.
4. Heritage Computer Sleeve: We like the craftsmanship that goes into making these sleeves. They're fleece lined and fully padded with a charming little stitch inside that says, "Welcome to Herschel."
5. Warby Parker Nedwin in Summer Green: If you're like me and prefer wearing specs instead of contacts when working long hours in front of the computer, Warby Parker is my go-to for picking out a pair of nice ones.
6. Color Gen Lucent Jelly Ring in Emerald Green: Lucent makes hardshell bumper-like cases that come in jewel like colors.
7. Thoroughly Modern Musician Headphones in Sage: These headphones are modern yet still playful in this fresh Sage color.
8. Green Elephants Gadget Sleeve: I love this sleeve just because it has adorable elephants on it. OhKoey will make these sleeves based on the size of your e-reader.
9. iBeach Caribbean Green Phone Stand: Experience summer year-round with this adorable lounge chair turned phone stand. I like how you can place your phone both vertically or horizontally on this.
10. Colorblock iPhone Case in Vintage Kelly: The fashion world is in love with colorblock lately. J. Crew's got you covered if you want to keep your phone dressed in style too.
(Images: As credited above.)