Here in Vancouver, flowers are budding, the snow is melting, and the sun is shining! It's got me thinking about what I'm going to plant in the garden this year, and how to better utilize my backyard. I put this moodboard together with spring in mind! Read more about these products after the jump!
1. Spring Moodboard Collection
2. Sliced Persimmon Dinnerware: made from durable stoneware. $12-$78 from Anthropologie.
3. Storm Lantern: steel and glass hurricane lamp, made in Germany. £29.00 from Toast.
4. Smile Lounge: Designed for indoor and occasional outdoor use by David Trubridge, this piece is a synthesis of a lounge chair and a hammock. It's made to rock just slightly and adjust depending on the positioning of your weight. Made sustainably in New Zealand. $4300.00 from Greener Grass Design.
5. Wire Basket: Simple wire basket from Fog Linen. All-purpose basket for storage, or part of a table centre piece. $25 from Old Faithful Shop.
6. Galvanized Watering Can: Slim line shape aids with carrying and storage. Practical and durable - a modern take on the traditional galvanised can. £34.95 from Beth Stevens.
7. Seedling Pots: This simple kit from Burgon and Ball will allow you to make a limitless supply of sturdy but biodegradable pots for all your seeds, seedlings and young plants. £17.95 from Beth Stevens.