Sitting on my patio outside has got me thinking about all of the glorious garden parties to be had this summer. The only thing missing is some outdoor twinkle lights and the mood is set!
1. set of linen dish Towels. Set of 2, $32.
2. Ditch the barbeque and consider a handcrafted terra cotta oven. This wood-fired oven dissipates heat throughout the cooler outdoor shell. Try cooking pizza, fish, meat, vegetable or bread in what could be a wonderful centerpiece for your back patio. $1,900
3. Hand made cheese knife made from sustainably harvested rosewood otherwise destined for a landfill. $18.
4. Eco-friendly Sea Grass Carafe made from recycled glass and fitted with a sleeve woven from sea grass. $32.
5. Fill with wildflowers or use this beautiful metal pitcher for watering your garden. $36.
6. Galvanized Steel cutlery caddy, $36.
7. Driftwood Bird Yurt made with salvaged wood. $56.
8. Consolidate your terra cotta pots with thisMetal Modular Window Box. $119.
(Products: 1, 3, 6 & 7: Old Faithful Shop ; 2. Sur la Table ; 4 & 5: Terrain ; 6.Smith & Hawken