It's not just you: Fluffy and Fido share equal blame for our environmental quandary. That's the gist of part one of "The Environmental Impacts of Pets", which we saw last week in the San Francisco Chronicle, but decided not to blog because it was just too depressing. The good news? Part two has solutions to all those problems... read on for the highlights and a link.
• Everyday Studio Cat Trees High design cat trees of corrugated cardboard.
• West Paw Design Dog beds made with padding made from recycled soda bottles.
...along with lots of other good products mentioned in Part 2.
In addition, there's an entire section with a surprising take on composting pet waste, an issue we've discussed at AT:Green Home before.
• Green Alternatives: Flea Treatment
• Biodegradable Kitty Litter
• Green Cure Success: Pet Hair Magnet
• Eco-friendly Fleece Pet Bed
image by levi_sz via sxc.hu