So help your client or company jump on the green band wagon and give something green this year. Perhaps the greenest corporate giveaway would be an e-card letting them know a donation had been made on their behalf to a charity, such as a local food bank. But many companies prefer an old fashioned gift, to which you may consider the following:
- Green USB Keys - TreeHugger has a list of 7 Greener USB Keys.
- Recycled Gift Cards - Sustainable Parchment has personalized recycled business holiday cards
- Bioplastic gift cards made from Mirel bioplastics, such as those from Target.com.
- Many promotional product companies are offering green lines of products from organic bags, recycled bags, organic apparel, or recycled calendars. Motivators.com offers an Eco-Friendly product section as does Eco Smart Promos.
- NativeEnergy provides a couple ways for individuals and businesses to purchase carbon offsets with greeting cards, stainless steel water bottles, or reusable shopping bags.