Greening your laundry is a hot topic on Re-Nest. Laundry habits are usually one of the first things under scrutiny once people have made the decision to be conscious of chemical additives and their impact on the environment. Check out 15 of our top posts on the subject this past year, from how to make your own laundry detergent to cleaning your jeans without water.
• 1 White Laundry, Green Home: Handmade Laundry Supplies
• 2 Laundry Drying Racks: 7 Small Spaces Solutions
• 3 5 Ways to Get Great Smelling Laundry Without Softener
• 4 How To Make Eco-Friendly Laundry Detergent
• 5 How To Whiten Laundry Without Chlorine Bleach
• 6 Project Laundry List: A Laundry Washing Revolution
• 7 Ecowasbal: 1,000 Washes With No Detergent? Apparently
• 8 4 Small Stackable Washers and Dryers
• 9 Steal This Idea: A Growler of Laundry Detergent
• 10 Spring Cleaning: Green Laundry Products
• 11 Product Review: Zum Laundry Soap by Indigo Wild
• 12 Product Review: Method Detergent with SmartClean
• 13 Soap Nuts: A Green Laundry Detergent Alternative
• 14 5 Homemade DIY Natural Fabric Softeners
• 15 How To Clean Your Jeans Without Water (In the Freezer)
* * *
Welcome to Re-Nest's end-of-year roundup!
We're making our way through 2010 and rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts. Also on deck during this time: the Re-Nest editors get personal in our "Meet the Team" series, a special group of guest bloggers share their green resolutions, and we go big with Green City Guides, from Montreal to Madison.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)