- Chicago, IL
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- The great thing about my small space is my wall of windows. With a great view of the lake and city it makes what could be a snug space feel much larger. Plus, I love the color of my kitchen.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- The greatest challenge in any small space is being able to utilize every square foot. Everything in my apartment has its place. Being organized and willing to purge useless items is the key. I feel that I live in my entire apartment. There are no spare rooms or nooks that aren't in constant use.
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are:
- I have been drooling over a blue wool Womb chair forever! Love love love!!