Winter is upon us, and with the cold weather often come cloudy, overcast days. These rooms embrace the silvery grey hues and turn them into lovely foundations for decor.
Images: As credited above.
- These matte grey shelves add some calm to a large record collection, via House To Home.
- Hillary Swank's home, as seen in Elle Decor, is full of bright silvery tones creating a lovely muted palette.
- A wall in medium gray really allows artwork to pop. Seen on 2Modern.
- Door Sixteen knows a good black and white color palette when she sees one, and this silvery white living room is no exception.
- House To Home illustrates how a dark grey wall is a perfect backdrop for a dramatic burst of color.
- This room is cozy and welcoming, and would really sing with a few colorful accents. Via Wuoohniture.
- This room feels like freshly fallen show when the sun comes back out! These silvery hues are seen in Lonny.
- Dark grey inside and light grey out. Martha Stewart shows us a beautiful use of multiple shades of grey.
- The lightest grey with bright white trim is a crisp, simple, and clean palette for any room---especially an entryway. Seen in Rue.
- This home brings the grey down to the floors. Via NordicDesign, who found it on Desire to Inspire!