As it turns out, this Irish symbol that you'll see a lot of on Tuesday, also makes a great houseplant according to Ms. Stewart.
The growing tips are fairly standard:
1. "Plant in well-drained peat-based potting soil.
2. Keep at normal room temperature (55 to 75 degrees).
3. Grow in bright, indirect light.
4. Water regularly on top of the soil.
5. Let almost dry between waterings.
6. Fertilize once a month."
For a video on growing the lucky shamrock, and other crafts for St. Patrick's Day- head to the Martha Stewart website.