LIA Crystal Bottlestopper
When I was a kid I collected rocks. I was eight, I was in “science club” and they were cool (although I probably was not). Luckily, the rocks that I was so fond of are starting to crop up in much cooler, sleeker, and more chic-than-geek forms.
1. LIA Crystal Bottlestopper by Gage-Martin Interiors $46
More high glamour than new age these crystal bottlestoppers would make a unique addition to any home bar.
2. Celestial Coasters by Anthropologie $32
Inspired by geodes these coasters come in a range of colors and are a great way to dress up your coffee table.
3. Slate Cheese Board Set by Viva Terra $69
The raw edges create a naturalistic look and the tray was designed to double as a chalkboard so you can label your canapés. Genius.
4. Agate Bookends by West Elm $14
A sleek, modern alternative to the bulky geode bookends found in tourist shops.
5. Soapstone Frame by Terrain $20
This hand carved frame shows of the natural texture of the soapstone and has a rustic feel.