We wrote to Pam last week asking if we could feature her kitchen and we were so happy when she agreed - the room is such a great, impeccable modern redo of vintage style; we thought it was perfect for "Guess the Decade". Pam searched for the cabinets in her home for five years, finding them for sale in amazing condition at a cooking school run by nuns in NY.
Here is her kitchen "before":
196 of you voted NOW making it the lead decade by far in our survey - the eagle eyes definitely won! It was followed by the 60's with 87 votes - which covers the year the cabinets were installed in their original location (1963).
The 50's got a fair number of votes, 47, which is not surprising, due to the color, which is very fifties-style. It was followed by the 70's and 90's, which received 41 and 39 votes respectively.
Thanks for playing along!
More Guess the Decade:
- Guess the Decade: Home Office
- Guess the Decade: Home Office - The Answer
- Guess the Decade: Entrance Hall
- Guess the Decade: Entrance Hall - The Answer
- Guess the Decade: Saarinen Sitting Room
- Guess The Decade: Saarinen Sitting Room - The Answer
- Guess the Decade: Yellow, Red and White Kitchen
- Guess the Decade: Yellow, Red and White Kitchen - The Answer