Hard to believe, because week after week, the majority of voters get the decade right on the money, but this week, a different decade came out on top....
This was a tough one - and (unbelievably because you guys are good!) the majority of the voters didn't get the decade right this time around. 125 voters said the '70s - and it is actually NOW.
It is a room designed by Jonathan Adler, which granted, made it a bit tricky, since the late 20th century definitely influences and informs his work.
53 of you got it right by voting NOW (nice job!), followed by 31 votes for the 60's. The 80's came in fourth, with 15 votes, followed by the 90's and 50's, and the 40's were last with just 2 votes.
Mod Life, Mod Dog and Bepsf all said they knew the photo, but kindly kept the rest of the info to themselves. A few other readers went for NOW based on the eclectic vibe of the room, such as ChrisToronto, DN and PlanItGirl. Alana in Canada said that the color palette tipped her off, and for Maggieann, it was the bamboo chairs and chandelier. The slipper chair was the giveaway for Doppelganger and kimg924.
Thanks to all for playing along!
Photos: Jonathan Adler
More Guess the Decade:
- Guess the Decade: Living Room
- Guess the Decade: Living Room - The Answer
- Guess the Decade: Blue Kitchen
- Guess the Decade: Blue Kitchen - The Answer
- Guess the Decade: Home Office
- Guess the Decade: Home Office - The Answer
- Guess the Decade: Entrance Hall
- Guess the Decade: Entrance Hall - The Answer
- Guess the Decade: Saarinen Sitting Room
- Guess The Decade: Saarinen Sitting Room - The Answer
- Guess the Decade: Yellow, Red and White Kitchen
- Guess the Decade: Yellow, Red and White Kitchen - The Answer