In case you haven't noticed, Labor Day, back to school, and a popular moving date around the country are all happening this weekend. If your new pad (or dorm room) is looking a little sparse, H&M's Labor Day sale has some solid basics—and chic accents—on sale right now, starting at just $5.
The deals are available in store (if you happen to live by an H&M with a home section) as well as online, and the retailer is also offering free shipping with code 1869. We spotted lots of solid color bedding in cotton and linen (with some additional fun, patterned options in twin sizes), chic velvet pillows, stylish storage, textured bath towels, and more.
A reminder that they still have some "summer blowout" items on deep discount (up to 80 percent off!) in their sale section, so be sure to check that out, too.
Check out our picks for best Labor Day deals in the gallery and list below:
- Washed Linen Pillowcase, sale $7.99 (comes in eight colors)
- King/Queen Duvet Cover Set, sale $29.99 (available in four colors)
- Patterned Cushion Cover, sale $3.99 (also in natural white and charcoal gray)
- Velvet Cushion Cover, sale $6.99 (also available in 13 more colors)
- Small Storage Basket, sale $5 (also comes in larger size)
- Cotton Storage Basket, sale $14.99 (also available in pink and smaller sizes)
- Large Metal Wire Basket, sale $14.99 (also available in black and copper)
- Large Storage Basket, sale $12.99 (also in pink, and gray stars)
- Herringbone Throw, sale $29.99 (also available in natural white, gray, and blue)
- Striped Cotton Rug, sale $14.99 (also available in pink striped)
- Jacquard-patterned Bath Towel, sale $9.99 (also in seven more colors)
- Slub-weave Tablecloth, sale $14.99 (also in charcoal gray, light beige, and yellow)