The recent crisis in Haiti has left a lot of us feeling helpless. There are lots of sellers over on Etsy doing their part by donating various percentages of their proceeds to Haitian relief efforts. Shop for a cause or make a direct donation to your charity of choice.Top Row L to R:
1. Biggest Heart 8x10 Berkley Illustration $18.00 (100% of proceeds to Red Cross)
2. ONE happy cute amigurumi crocheted bird Cherly Cambra $15.00 (50% of proceeds to Red Cross)
3. Gorgeous Purple Poppy Seeds Subversive Herbalist $2.50 (10% of proceeds to Doctors Without Borders)
4. Gift Tags ( I Heart Haiti) Eweniques $5.50 (50% of proceeds to UNICEF)
5. Vintage Kitty on Pillow Salt and Pepper Flying Ace $10.00 (100% of profits going to a missions orginazation in Haiti)
Bottom Row L to R
6. Nailbiter by abbydid Plushteam $8.00 (100% of proceeds go to Red Cross)
7. Lavender and Lime Berry Wreath Two Inspire You $45 ( 20% of proceeds to Samaritans Purse)
8. Set of Five Vintage Flower Mugs Flying Ace $15.00 (100% of profits going to a missions orginazation in Haiti)
9. Hearts for Haiti Needle Felted Hearts Green Baboon Designs $15.00 (100% of proceeds to Red Cross)
10. Mon Petit Oiseau Eloise Bird Bookplate Rubber Stamp - Hand Carved Custom Name Personalized Corrabelle $25 (100% of proceeds to World Vision's Haiti Relief)
There are lots more Etsy sellers that are donating to Haiti relief organizations. You can search "Haiti" or "Haiti Relief" and see if anything else suits your fancy.
I'd also like to mention that Indie Fixx
is hosting new silent auctions daily as part of their Haiti Relief Fundraiser
. Lovely handmade niceties to check out.