Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Williamstown, KY
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- This house has been a complete DIY project. When I bought the house right out of college, it was in complete disrepair and needed to be gutted. Everything from the wood floors, tiled shower, and bathroom vanity were completed by me and my handy boyfriend. Nothing in the house is perfect, but it is mine and I'm very happy with how far it has come.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- Living in an a-frame, I am constantly brainstorming how to work around its slanted walls and the awkward spaces they create. There is a lot of wasted space behind furniture, which makes the living area even smaller and feel more closed in. Also, angled walls are tricky to decorate, although they definitely inspire me to think outside the box and get creative!
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are:
- I would love to install new countertops and a fancy sink in the kitchen!
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool 2013