Lavish that said, "Just Because I Hate Valentine's Day Doesn't Mean I Don't Love You"- amazing, right? Does anyone know who makes that card?
- Nick Schmitz's "Pretty Sure" screen print captures that frightening, flickering feeling that you just might like someone...a lot...maybe. Though there's nothing understated about a 19"x25" hand-pulled, signed screen print, this could be the perfect Valentine's Day gift for that new specialish-someone.
- Shower your Valentine's fridge with sarcastic, handmade heart magnets from Dangerland. They'll know how much you like them....ish.
- When you want to acknowledge the day, but also want to acknowledge that you both think it's kinda lame, express your true feelings with a bacon card from 4four.
- This "Happy Valentine's Day, No One" card by Catherine Palmeno (featured on Trendhunter) is sold out, but it is an excellent reminder that Liz Lemon is a bottomless well of inspiration. Why not make your Valentine a "Happy Anna Howard Shaw Day" card?
- This "Even Though Valentine's Day Means Nothing To Me" from Touttaloupress expresses how many of us feel: half-hearted about the holiday, perhaps, but totally over-the-moon about our love.
- Finally, we have the "Happy F-ing Valentine's Day" card from Pistachio Press. Even though this card might read as vehemently anti-Valentine, I think of it more as anti-teddy bear with heart. I love lovey-doveyness as much as the next girl, but no teddy bears, please! We are all adults here.