There are lots of big, spooky, scary, gross-out decorating options for Halloween, but plenty of tiny, pretty ones, too. Sequins, tiny embossed pumpkins, and the cutest crossbones in town...
Papier Valise is an online boutique full of fascinating bits and bobs — and their blog Scissor Variations is full of ideas on how to use them. You can go to their Halloween section for all of the following:
• Why bother with messy, slimy pumpkin carving when you can just cover your pumpkin in glam metallic sequins?
• Oh, I love the scary pumpkin-head man. He would look wonderful on your Halloween party invitations.
• These sweet little pins are like autumn leaves crossed with candy corn!
• I'm not quite sure what you'd do with these, but nothing's scarier than a wax museum, right?
• Cutie-pie skulls & crossbones for friendship bracelets or tiny garland.
• Classic, classy Halloween foils: put them on everything, just to be safe.
• Happy, happy jack-o-lanterns make everyone happy! I like the suggestion of using them to packets of pumpkin seeds as Halloween gifts for gardeners.
• Oh, la, la- black "French Twist" sequins could be strung with the metallic orange sequins for an elegant, shimmery garland. Or just spangle yourself up!
Images: Papier Valise