Halloween is almost here, so we thought we'd get a jump on both it and our children's book theme week with this roundup of homemade character costumes for kids. Adorable all!
What other characters would your children love to go as?
1. Alice from Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland, Misha Lulu Blog
2. Olivia from Ian Falconer's Olivia, Making It Lovely
3. Max from Maurice Sendak's Where the Wild Things Are, via Apartment Therapy
4. Corduroy from Don Freeman's Corduroy, Mommy Shorts.
5. Madeline from Ludwig Bemelman's Madeline series, City Craft Online.
Need more inspiration? Check out this previous roundup of Literary-Inspired Costumes.