Halloween is coming! We have about a month to prepare so let's get to work! My kids love to spend time working on our decorations, mostly the ones we leave outside, because they're always afraid the other kids need a sign to understand that we have candy inside. Inside or out, get decorating with these paper crafts.
1. Halloween Book Covers, Better Homes and Gardens.
2. Paper candlesticks, Design Sprinkle.
3. Paper Plate Lantern, My Chinet.
4. Paper Tree Backdrop, Tikkido.
5. Spooky Scary Windows, Samuel's Family Frenzy.
6. Paper Haunted House, Design Sprinkle.
7. Spooky Contact Paper Silhouettes, Honey & Fitz.
8. Spooky Halloween Garland, Paper Crave.
9. Paper Packets, Baby Center Blog.
10. Black Paper Crepe Flowers, Country Living.
(Images: as linked above)