- Put a dresser in the hall to add storage space to your home. Take advantage of the top of the dresser by putting it to display something you love.
- Hang art. A hallway may not have room for furniture, but it probably has room for a gallery wall.
- Hang hooks. They're a great way to store jackets, bags, and umbrellas.
- Take a seat. Even just a small chair in a corner can be a handy place to do something like put on shoes on a daily basis. Pull it into the living room when you have guests.
- Add a console table. They're generally very slim, but can provide an out-of-the-way place to empty your pockets when you come home.
Images: House to Home