1. A bouquet of fabric flowers with sparkling brooches makes for a feminine arrangement that would look lovely in a milk glass vase.
Fabric Flower Custom Bouquet, $300 from Cultivar on Etsy
2. If you're entertaining, a cluster of these edible gardenia blossoms could provide the perfect centerpiece.
Edible Sugar Gardenia Blossoms, 8 for $48, from Andie's Specialty Sweets on Etsy
3. A bouquet crafted entirely from vintage brooches can make for a dazzling display with a bit of quirkiness.
Image via Green Wedding Shoes
4. An all-time favorite of mine, Emerson Made, created this table runner from a selection of the ubiquitous handmade fabric flowers that helped launch their business.
Image via the Kitchn
5. A collection of bright felt flowers juxtaposed with stripes makes this wreath a cheery addition to any room and a natural fit for a kids' room.
Project via Nest of Posies
(Images: as credited above)