- This precious little fox from Sara Carr, Monty, is knit to order with soft lambswool. He is so irresistibly sleepy and sweet that you may end up keeping him for yourself.
- This is Leon, an antelope from Finkelstein's. Like the rest of Finkelstein's toys, he is one of a kind and mostly handstitched. His asymmetry is endearing, and his slight pout will tug at the heartstrings of your little animal lover.
- Who says all pirates are boys? Gabe is a rockin' pirate gal, handstitched with love from warmsugar. Her skull and crossbones scarf and her wooden leg hint at what is sure to be an adventurous spirit. Any little captain would love to add her to the crew.
- Billy is a crocheted bear from Pfang with a surprising but endearing accessory: a pear. With his bright colors and quirky hankering for fruit, who can resist this sweet face?
- This bright-eyed owl pillow from karensagez is made to order of eco felt and playful cotton fabrics. You can even mix fabrics for a custom owl, a great way to match this bedtime friend to the lucky kid who will be cuddling with it.
(Images: as linked above)
ATVideo of the Day