It's been said that making things by hand is good for the soul. (Not to mention, good for the savings.) I've set a goal to make a least one little handmade item for everyone on my gift list this year. Think I can do it?
With these simple tutorials, I just might make it. Regardless of who you are searching for — whether it is your child's thoughtful teacher, your new baby niece, or your sweet grandfather — there are some clever and cost-saving ideas here for just about everyone on your list.
1. Laura Howard's Gingerbread House Ornament
2. Pretty Calendar Blocks Tutorial
3. Log Cabin Washcloths Tutorial
4. Ten Minute Santa Ornament
5. Fabric Tray Tutorial
6. Felt and Button Elastic Headband Tutorial
7. Knit Circle Scarf Tutorial
8. Braided Bead Necklace Tutorial
9. Felt Barrette Tutorial
10. Snowflake Coasters
Images: As linked above