Purple is a gorgeous color that was once reserved for royalty and the rich. Now, we can enjoy it in every hue, from light lavender to deep aubergine. It's one of those gender neutral colors that are full of life and vibrancy. In celebrating the handmade home, here are four home accessories to get you in a purple state of mind. Read more for details...
The great handmade accessories featured here are made of eco-friendly materials like repurposed wine bottle corks, wool, dried lavender (no artificial fragrance) and flax linen.
(Shown above the jump, from left to right)
1. Group photo of all featured products.
2. Linen Table Runner, Fern in Lavender Purple, $43.00 from Pony and Poppy
3. Wine Corkboard - Heart the Bees, $24.00 from Uncorked
4. Lavender Sachets, Crochet Motif, Set of 2, $18.00 from Namolio
5. Violet Double-Wide Hand Knit Felted Treasure Bowl, $49.00 from Shanineal
• Budget Basics: The Best Organic Bedding Under $100
• Our Favorite Bathroom Colors and Eco Paint Picks
(Images as linked)