You got a cool pair of those high-fidelity cans, but is their size taking up precious desk space when not in use? Maybe it's time to look into a solution that allows you to hang them up. I rally up my best finds on the web to give you some choices for purchasing or crafting that anyone can afford. Check them out below, so that next time baby, you can hang it up.
1. IKEA Bastis hook: These IKEA hooks aren't designed to be headphone hangers, but they sure do a great job as some, and they are super affordable. For instance, this Bastis hook is only $2.99!
2. IKEA Bjarnum hook: This steel hook folds flat when not in use. Pairing this with some strong mounting tape might be a winning combination you can attach to the side of your monitor.
3. IKEA Komplement hook: For a tidy and simple under-the-desk solution I see no reason why this Komplement hook designed for clothes hangers can't also hold a pair of cans.
4. Machook by Workerman: You can't go wrong with the simple wooden design of this Machook, designed to fit over an iMac
5. Corrugated Cardboard Stand: There's lots of possibilities with cardboard - as long as you have the patience. I admire the commitment it took to craft this great headphone stand.
6. Lego Technics Stand: What's cooler than Lego's? Maybe Lego Technics if you want to craft a crane-arm headphone holder. The gallery in the link breaks down all the pieces you need to make your own.
7. IKEA Hack: Hacked together from IKEA parts, this headphone holder stands upright and even has cord management built into it.
8. Banana Hanger: Want a simple DIY? Try this one out. Step 1: Buy modern steel-finish banana hanger. Step 2: Hang headphones instead of bananas. Done.
(Images: 1. Gregory's Refreshed & Refreshing Home Office, Others: as linked)