Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Los Angeles, CA
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- This is the first bedroom that I've redone by myself that has truly felt like home. It's so comfortable, and there's always music playing. There is also at least one kitty on the bed at all times, which is a nice thing to come home to after a long day.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- Don't feel like everything has to be perfect immediately! I noticed that there was always one corner or wall of my room that I didn't like, so each week I redid my least favorite part until I felt satisfied with everything. If de-cluttering or decorating seems overwhelming, it makes it easier to tackle one portion of the room at a time. If you surround yourself only by the things you love most, you'll automatically have a great space!
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- This room is a creative outlet. I had an old bed frame that I hated because it just wasn't the right style for me, and I ended up getting rid of it and using the top of my old coffee table as a headboard! It's the perfect width and looks great in the space. This bedroom has served as a testing ground for a lot of similar design experiments, and I'd like to think that it has a good amount of character because of that.
See all entries