Happy March! Spring is almost here. We can feel it, and we can see it with the small bulbs of foliage starting to push it's way to life on the bare tree limbs in our yard. We can't wait for it to be warm enough to keep the windows open, bring out the Harmon/Kardon boom box into the yard, and do some serious gardening. What are you looking forward with the switch to spring?
After the jump we list the top ten posts of the week, some of which may inspire you to get started on your spring cleaning and rework your closets into offices, taking out your x-mas lights and repurposing them for summer ambiance, or give your gizmos a wood grain makeover.
- DIY Awesome Xmas Lights With Stuff From a Frat House
- Tech Tour: Beamer Wilkins' Workspace Obsession
- How To: Give Your Home Electronics a Makeover!
- Re(al)view: Philips Wake-Up Light
- Look! The 1983 iPhone! Design Ahead of its Time
- Behind the Blog: Mr. Gizmodo's San Francisco Home Office
- Digital Message Tape Makes Moving Fun
- How To: Create a Home Office Wall-sized Corkboard
- How To: Hide a Home Office in a Closet
- How to: Stream Any Type of Video To Your Playstation 3