Spring at last! It's officially here, though I might have unofficially declared Spring a week ago when I realized I was hearing birdsong everywhere — such a sweet farewell to winter!
1. Jacqui Oakley and Jessica Decker created this incredible painting for Detroit Home Magazine, a celebration of "the cacophony of bird songs in the Spring".
2. Jen Renninger of Please Be Still Printshop has some lovely advice: Sing Out Loud Everyday. Oh, how I adore that red font.
3. + 4. Ola Liola of Teva Gallery does incredible animal paintings, and the birdsong ones are probably my favorites. Titmouse Song and Little Robin are available in various sizes, and as stickers, too!
5. Pat Byrne of Forgotten Pages created this Songbird print by combining a page from an antique book and classic Fleetwood Mac lyrics. What a great line.
6. This sweet blue print is on a tote bag, part of a gift set by Doppler available through DaWanda. Any idea what the bird on the card is singing about?
(All images as credited above.)