A new DIY design manual from Curbly entitled "Make It! Hardware Store Decor" features the five projects pictured here and a whole bunch more all constructed of hardware store sourced items.
In addition to super specific lists of materials, each project plan (12 in total) includes step by step instructions and clear process photos.
Projects shown above:
1. Posh Pipe Desk by Chris Gardner
2. A Brightly Lighted Letter by Chris Gardner
3. Exposed Bulb Chandelier by Chris Gardner
4. Mod Slotted Steel Angle Credenza by Chris Gardner
5. Aluminum Accent Lamp by JoAnn Moser
Inspired and ready to hit the hardware aisles? The 78 page book will be available via PDF ($9.99) or perfect bound print ($22) this coming Monday, 9/13 at Curbly.