Name: Harlow Valentine
Location: Vancouver, Canada
We wanted Harlow's room to be simple and clean (like the rest of our house) but still pretty and girly. We decided to go with a gold and peach theme.
The gold polka dots on the wall (all hand cut by me) were kind of the big feature to the room, and then we added simple details like the feather mobiles (also made by me) and the vintage dresser that we painted peach. I think Harlow's room looks simple and clean but still really pretty!
- Feather mobiles, feather garland, floral antlers, pillows: Made by mom (Jayme)
- Leather Moroccan pouf: The Cross Decor & Design
- Rocking chair: Craigslist find
- Dream catcher: Hushbound
- Fox knobs: Anthropologie
- White shelf & book ledges: IKEA (The brackets to the shelves were painted gold)
- Wall decal: Shanna Murray
Thanks, Jayme! Readers, you can see more of Jayme at her blog, Jayme Anne Photography.
• MY ROOM ARCHIVE
• SUBMIT A BABY OR KID'S SPACE
(Image credits: Jayme Lang)