Name: Hattie (4)
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
Hattie’s bedroom is actually the smallest room in our house but I think we’ve managed to use the space well. Her room has changed as she has grown; it’s a mix of pretty pastels and Scandinavian cool. I love how her space is girly without being a sea of pink and princesses.
She has a good sized built-in wardrobe for all her clothes which meant that we were able to keep furniture to a minimum. The white Expedit bookcases from Ikea are so cheap but so perfect for storage and display. Also we used the Ribba ledges to store some of her books and keep things out of the reach of her little brother's clumsy hands.
- The wallpaper was a total bargain that I found in Laura Ashley’s sale bin for under £5 a roll when we first moved in to the house 3 years ago. Eventually I think I’ll chang it to something a bit more simple and less floral but for now I think it looks really nice.
- Lapin Lamp – Bimbily
- Shanna Murray Wall Decal – Deco Baby
- Lundby Dollshouse – Little Citizens Boutique
- Woodland Dolls – Molly-Meg
- Littlepant Sausage Dog Print – The Kid Who
- Fisher Price Classics – Molly-Meg
- Small Bunny Lamp – dotcomgiftshop
- Rabbit Head – H&M
- Dollshouse Shelf – dotcomgiftshop
- Designers Guild Bedding – Amara
- Helen Dardik Lampshade – Pussy Home Boutique
Thanks, Kelle! Readers, visit Kelle at Dinky & Dandy.
• MY ROOM ARCHIVE
• SUBMIT A BABY OR KID'S SPACE
(Image credits: Dinky & Dandy)